Travel Bloggers...really?

You may have surely come across several travel blogs where people write about their experience as they travel to different places. Although I appreciate what they do and for their insights on all the locations what really bothers me is how do they manage to travel so often?
I m pretty sure you too would've wanted to write about your experiences and share your photos and then it would strike your mind (very cruelly I imagine) that you don't have the luxury to do that simply because you can't afford to. Yes, you don't have money, neither do I (the day you see me posting photos of exotic locations just take the hint that I have become successful.........and rich)

But the good news is travel blogs do pay, trust me I googled it. But it requires a lot of patience, love for travelling and a knack for sharing your experiences digitally.The way to get readers attention is to post experiences about locations which haven't been done before or strange unorthodox locations. The only way I'll be doing that is if I get lost and I finally realize that I am lost and if I get out alive from wherever I am. I could have said that I would "upload the pics using my smartphone" but hey we are in India, we are lucky if we had cell reception in such areas ( and I would have used GPS to get out.... 2G spectrum allocation...oh BITE ME!!!)

If any of you feel sympathy towards my poverty and decide to sponsor a trip for me, please feel free to do so, I m not all egoistic in such situations (when I say sponsor, I mean money and nothing else, you perverts)
Rupees are preferable (dollars are appreciated)













*All amounts should be in thousands

ADIOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIGERTURN - THE MAN WHO DARED !!!!

Have...... you met GOD ???

The World's Best Football Team